Bah, who needs pictures?
Hopefully got a couple good ones of Nini being BBQ'd by Nagafen floating around somewhere.
When we went down there, Miss Prissy had to go be the one to do it "right" and not get killed. But then when Syura went back to get himself killed and couldn't do it, I - brave soul that I am - had to step up to the plate, put on my shiny armor and go get grilled.
First time I got a face full of fire, second time he decided to add insult to injury, swung his butt around and slapped me across the face with his tail. Ouch.
Assuming I wake up and even want to see a computer tomorrow, there'll be some screenies from my side of it. Syura probably got the good screenshots... likely has the one of Nini getting roasted framed over his desk by now.
The /ooc.... oh, sweet /ooc, you entertain me.
We'll start with the guy in Commonlands yesterday.
The gripe was that no one would help this guy with X named for betrayal. "I've been crying all day," says he. "And no help! Freeport sucks!"
Well, you know, if you'd done a little research on sucky FP before betraying, you might realize it has less to do with people not wanting to help you, and more to do with Freeport's booming population of ten. Ok, maybe 13.
So it turns out (all whined in ooc) that this guy claims he's racked up 60% debt (60%!! Debt!) trying to kill a lvl 18^^ named. His lvl? 16.
Ok, you know, most of us tend to look at a ^^ named our own lvl and wisely decide to not solo it. Maybe some can pull it off...I dunno, I couldn't with any of my girls.
But this guy throws him self at a named two levels higher than himself until he's racked up 60 percent debt. I'd say quit while you have some dignity, but by now he's running around CL stark naked.
But, it's Freeport that sucks and it's mean players are to blame for this guy's inability to stop throwing himself at a lost cause. Must...have home! *throws self into the fray, dies* *revive* Must...have home! *throws self into the fray...*
Hm, I wonder if this is the alt of gung-ho raid guy.
In other news! More squabbling (we're experiancing a bountiful harvest, this month) erupts between random incoherently angry players and Genesis, Highkeep's Letter Jacket wearing Varsity Football League. The forums ring with the screams of angry monkeys and shake with the thunder of chest beating.
In the trees, flinging poo: Wickeywicked.
On the football field, forming an entire percussion section whomping away on fabled breastplates: Genesis.
Ohhh there's much that can be said towards both sides of the issue at hand, but why?
I do have to say, I was giggling at the threatening post by the ex Illuminati member who shook his fist at Wickey and cried "They don't call me The Destroyer for nothing!"
RAWR.
Anyway, Nini dinged 50:
Woo!
Creative things to do with your splitpaw mushroom friend:

Following a froglok illusionist. :)
Nini does the robot:


And, my dirge, ala photoshop.
When we went down there, Miss Prissy had to go be the one to do it "right" and not get killed. But then when Syura went back to get himself killed and couldn't do it, I - brave soul that I am - had to step up to the plate, put on my shiny armor and go get grilled.
First time I got a face full of fire, second time he decided to add insult to injury, swung his butt around and slapped me across the face with his tail. Ouch.
Assuming I wake up and even want to see a computer tomorrow, there'll be some screenies from my side of it. Syura probably got the good screenshots... likely has the one of Nini getting roasted framed over his desk by now.
The /ooc.... oh, sweet /ooc, you entertain me.
We'll start with the guy in Commonlands yesterday.
The gripe was that no one would help this guy with X named for betrayal. "I've been crying all day," says he. "And no help! Freeport sucks!"
Well, you know, if you'd done a little research on sucky FP before betraying, you might realize it has less to do with people not wanting to help you, and more to do with Freeport's booming population of ten. Ok, maybe 13.
So it turns out (all whined in ooc) that this guy claims he's racked up 60% debt (60%!! Debt!) trying to kill a lvl 18^^ named. His lvl? 16.
Ok, you know, most of us tend to look at a ^^ named our own lvl and wisely decide to not solo it. Maybe some can pull it off...I dunno, I couldn't with any of my girls.
But this guy throws him self at a named two levels higher than himself until he's racked up 60 percent debt. I'd say quit while you have some dignity, but by now he's running around CL stark naked.
But, it's Freeport that sucks and it's mean players are to blame for this guy's inability to stop throwing himself at a lost cause. Must...have home! *throws self into the fray, dies* *revive* Must...have home! *throws self into the fray...*
Hm, I wonder if this is the alt of gung-ho raid guy.
In other news! More squabbling (we're experiancing a bountiful harvest, this month) erupts between random incoherently angry players and Genesis, Highkeep's Letter Jacket wearing Varsity Football League. The forums ring with the screams of angry monkeys and shake with the thunder of chest beating.
In the trees, flinging poo: Wickeywicked.
On the football field, forming an entire percussion section whomping away on fabled breastplates: Genesis.
Ohhh there's much that can be said towards both sides of the issue at hand, but why?
I do have to say, I was giggling at the threatening post by the ex Illuminati member who shook his fist at Wickey and cried "They don't call me The Destroyer for nothing!"
RAWR.
Anyway, Nini dinged 50:
Woo!
Creative things to do with your splitpaw mushroom friend:

Following a froglok illusionist. :)
Nini does the robot:


And, my dirge, ala photoshop.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home