Screenies 21
Gah! I nuked my own post. :
Since the last patch:
-Countering is bugged again.
-Invis is bugged - any mobs that are trained get see invis when they get back. Compensation for their trouble, I suppose.
-"Polished Obsidian" in Freeport Homes looks like dirty sandstone fireplace vs. shiny black walls. :\ (that's 20g, there, down the tubes)
The writeups that just got canned:
The long version of Nini accidentally putting her duo partner on ignore for 10 minutes and trying to figure out what the hell was wrong. :
The write up of a horrible day of bad pick-up raids... resulting in 7% debt, 11g in repairs, no loot, no kills and a very, very short temper. Most particularily when, after 4-5 failed attempts on King Zalek, a member of the raid started giving me crap for calling it a day. The complaint was that we just hadn't given it a "good effort."
A "good effort" must translate to throwing yourself at a lost cause until you're naked.
OTOH, the people I dragged out to said raids were good humored about their debt, repairs and multiple deaths (Pleione, Oikhall, Elindel and Numdyin). <----good sports
Ninibi <---oh, let's just not talk about it.
I saw a writeup on "how to get ahead" on one of the other servers... it said, "Harvest everything... you can get 18-20s for deer meat, basil..."
20s a piece on broker for Tier 1 harvests? ^_^
I don't know if that's a "oo I want to move there" or "oh dear god, I love Highkeep" sort of revelation.
Ok, on with the screenies!
I can see why the boys might enjoy the vampire expansion. ^_^

New shiny dress armor and a bad attitude (can't...get comfortable...in metal... *wheeze* *gasp*).

Yeah yeah, you slay me, hahaha!

Nin and Ple, making Beaskeg drool:

Btw, is it just me or does the female vampire form look like Liv Taylor?
Ma'am, looks like you just got yourself a dog!

Shortly after this, I lost yet another litter. /cry

Hm, that Everfrost espresso maybe packs a bit too much of a punch.

Ninibi stare-down.

(I don't know, but I sorta sense a theme to this room, don't you?)
Daii showed us this, out in EF:

When interviewed about the Zalek Raid, this wood elf could not bring himself to give us any details. "It was just horrible," he said. "So much death...and so quickly! A real tragedy has taken place here today."

To a very small group of dedicated players, the job of EQ2 Veterinarian is a rewarding and profitable passtime. However, I feel compelled to warn that this is a profession fraught with danger and not for the faint of heart.
In this photo, we try to subdue an unwilling Nightblood for his monthly checkup. If he's this bad about having his temperature taken, imagine how he'll be when we go back to give him his booster shots (a full checkup in one session is *not* recommended)...
Since the last patch:
-Countering is bugged again.
-Invis is bugged - any mobs that are trained get see invis when they get back. Compensation for their trouble, I suppose.
-"Polished Obsidian" in Freeport Homes looks like dirty sandstone fireplace vs. shiny black walls. :\ (that's 20g, there, down the tubes)
The writeups that just got canned:
The long version of Nini accidentally putting her duo partner on ignore for 10 minutes and trying to figure out what the hell was wrong. :
The write up of a horrible day of bad pick-up raids... resulting in 7% debt, 11g in repairs, no loot, no kills and a very, very short temper. Most particularily when, after 4-5 failed attempts on King Zalek, a member of the raid started giving me crap for calling it a day. The complaint was that we just hadn't given it a "good effort."
A "good effort" must translate to throwing yourself at a lost cause until you're naked.
OTOH, the people I dragged out to said raids were good humored about their debt, repairs and multiple deaths (Pleione, Oikhall, Elindel and Numdyin). <----good sports
Ninibi <---oh, let's just not talk about it.
I saw a writeup on "how to get ahead" on one of the other servers... it said, "Harvest everything... you can get 18-20s for deer meat, basil..."
20s a piece on broker for Tier 1 harvests? ^_^
I don't know if that's a "oo I want to move there" or "oh dear god, I love Highkeep" sort of revelation.
Ok, on with the screenies!
I can see why the boys might enjoy the vampire expansion. ^_^

New shiny dress armor and a bad attitude (can't...get comfortable...in metal... *wheeze* *gasp*).

Yeah yeah, you slay me, hahaha!

Nin and Ple, making Beaskeg drool:

Btw, is it just me or does the female vampire form look like Liv Taylor?
Ma'am, looks like you just got yourself a dog!

Shortly after this, I lost yet another litter. /cry

Hm, that Everfrost espresso maybe packs a bit too much of a punch.

Ninibi stare-down.

(I don't know, but I sorta sense a theme to this room, don't you?)
Daii showed us this, out in EF:

When interviewed about the Zalek Raid, this wood elf could not bring himself to give us any details. "It was just horrible," he said. "So much death...and so quickly! A real tragedy has taken place here today."

To a very small group of dedicated players, the job of EQ2 Veterinarian is a rewarding and profitable passtime. However, I feel compelled to warn that this is a profession fraught with danger and not for the faint of heart.
In this photo, we try to subdue an unwilling Nightblood for his monthly checkup. If he's this bad about having his temperature taken, imagine how he'll be when we go back to give him his booster shots (a full checkup in one session is *not* recommended)...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home