Half Elves Against Trelly

Friday, July 01, 2005

Screenies 20 ("it's about time!")

First, some Nagafen Wallpapers (large!):
My favorite
Another
Yet another

Seemed like a good place for this bumper sticker, since Syura meddled. Twice. And died. Twice! I need a faster camera. heh heh heh



The service in this B&B is really the pits...








Am I safe up here?


What days are these when lvl 50 SK's shake down innocent, helpless (and very nice, I might add) Furies in the Ruins!?


Buffed for heat at MG, and we got poison. :

Now we're talkin!


Bah, he lives.





So...what happened here, I wonder? Syura couldn't pull agro off Nin and she died, maybe? Yes *rubs hands together* I'm sure that's it!



Well, here's what happened. :
We all know my deep and abiding affection (coughobsessioncough) with ?s and how I just have to go see what they are.

We were jogging around Obelisk of Lost souls and everything was gray. I was having a field day with the ?s and grabbing piles of them. I had half a bag full of shards in stacks of 3 or 4 by the time we left. Yay!

From time to time Syura would mentor me to green up a particular mob, and we'd whack it (or in the one case, die a lot) and unmentor and move on.

I forgot that this particular room is still green even unmentored.

We come around the corner, and sure enough, there's a ? on the floor in the room.

In the sport of motorcycling (and I suppose it applies to driving and fast walking, too), there's a rotton little party foul called "target fixation." The idea is self-explanitory: you see something, focus on it, and thereby, the rest of you, along with your vehicle, heads straight for it. Many the cyclist has found himself ass over teakettle in a ditch or in a tree thanks to target fixation.

An example of this in action can be found here.

Well, I fixated on the ?, pulled a Leeroy and ran right into a room full of green floating eyeballs.

The end.
/cry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home