/lurrrrrrrveeeeeeee (edited 7-31)
Ten Ton Hammer... I love these people.
Raids 101
Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you
For those of us who are scraping up every available scrap of information we can muster to try to learn this aspect of the game with a minimum of confusion and angst.
Took me a while to get the point that raids=death=get used to it, sister. Every raid I'm in, as far as I'm concerned, is going to wipe...the object of my game at current moment is to stay alive as long as possible through it. For that reason, I was kinda happy after that Drayek wipe the other night. My group stayed alive pretty darned well. :D
Editing to add:
Eq2raiders.com -another handy information source
Still not as indepth as I'd like, but definitely good stuff and heck - it's a lot of information if you've been a blank slate on raiding till now (like me :P).
Time to find a sage today to get a few of my heals up to adept III. I have the ink, just haven't had the wherewithall to get off my ass and find a sage. boooo nini.
And for those of us who love scouts and want more information on the class:
The Scout's Sanctuary
I'd post druids grove but honestly seems there's more information on the fury in the EQ2 forums.
Raids 101
Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you
For those of us who are scraping up every available scrap of information we can muster to try to learn this aspect of the game with a minimum of confusion and angst.
Took me a while to get the point that raids=death=get used to it, sister. Every raid I'm in, as far as I'm concerned, is going to wipe...the object of my game at current moment is to stay alive as long as possible through it. For that reason, I was kinda happy after that Drayek wipe the other night. My group stayed alive pretty darned well. :D
Editing to add:
Eq2raiders.com -another handy information source
Still not as indepth as I'd like, but definitely good stuff and heck - it's a lot of information if you've been a blank slate on raiding till now (like me :P).
Time to find a sage today to get a few of my heals up to adept III. I have the ink, just haven't had the wherewithall to get off my ass and find a sage. boooo nini.
And for those of us who love scouts and want more information on the class:
The Scout's Sanctuary
I'd post druids grove but honestly seems there's more information on the fury in the EQ2 forums.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home