Half Elves Against Trelly

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Dumb things done for sheer amusement.

I took my 13 Rogue for a lil jog this evening to pick up a little free xp. We went to Maj Dul and check that out, and gained a good 70% ... then I thought well, what the hell, I'm going out of town for a week, might as well go run around SS and see how long I stay alive.

I made it to Pillars of Flame. And dinged.
I thought "haha! let's see if I can make it to the carpet in Giant's Field..." and I did!

And, I made it back up from Giants Field to the Swiftrider Camps...through the Goblin Camp. Go lil'Rogue!

I was about to go log off and grab my predator to do the same run, but it's late and I've got 6 hours of airports and crap tomorrow.


Oh, duh, I didn't blog this:

Holy Might voted in their new leaders.
The outcome?
Snook, Alemi and.... me.

It was one of those things where I get the feeling people were standing around later going "did you vote for her? I didn't... how the hell...?" but there you go, I was overall as surprised as you in the end. I kept waiting to see someone else's votes shoot up, and it never happened. I went out Monday night and planned to hide like a wuss until it was all over, then come back and look, but curiosity got the better of me and I had to go see.

So. Once again Holy Might people blow me away. o.0

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home