Half Elves Against Trelly

Monday, October 24, 2005

Enough of that chit, on to the fun!

Remeber the Troll wedding planner and the burst eyeball soup?

A variation on the dish...


I had no net connection one day (I uhhhh forgot to update credit card exp date and we got shut off. /sob I felt this {} big.)... so busied myself with photoshop (vs. the more colorful alternative of going numb plucking futz).

Large version of the sig/avatar/random art I did for a friend.


More random artwork, the text is Dragon, it's an excerpt from Keating's "Ode to a Nightengale."

Darkling I listen; and for many a time
I have been half in love with easeful Death,
Call'd him soft names in many a mused rhyme,
To take into the air my quiet breath;
Now more than ever seems it rich to die,
To cease upon the midnight with no pain . . .


(yes yes, thank you Nini for butchering literature, but I had no net access that day and was going nuts)
Darathar & Holy Might


I found out...35 levels late...that I'd somehow missed my Fury lvl 20 fun spell, Faery Fire. I was so focused, I guess, on the lion shape thing, that I didn't even think of anything else.

So I yanked the book off the shelf and started digging through other spell lists (what else did I miss?!) and saw one for the warden's called A Warden's Gentle Reminder. Wispa (warden) was in the group so I pounced. "What's it do? I wanna see!"
So she cast it... only, instead of a pile of rocks falling on my head in one big kaboom, like it's supposed to do, it got bugged (riiiiiight, I just know a GM snorted coffee through his nose over this) and rained rocks on Nini till we got the named we were camping and evac'd.



I got my faery fire later and neglected to take a screenie, but sure enough, the fury is wreathed in florescent green flames, and her face...all fire with yellow/white fire from her eyes. It's *awesome* and it wraps around her horse as well (which made me think "hmmmm maybe I *do* want a spirit horse...").

I happened to pick up my "super secret fun spell" (Wispa-ese term) as well and found that while it says "summons a pet to come to the fury's aid" it is like a proximity version of thorns on steroids. Designer steriods, with prada handbags. I'm happy.



Part of the fun in DoF is the dune tornados that pick you up and launch you into the sky. If you jump, you go even higher, and you can "surf" the tornados some distance before crashing back to earth. Sometimes you can only jump in once, others, like this round, I got in about 10x and around one of the Tears before it wouldn't take me anymore.





Quick break to hop in the shower in Shimmering Citadel. Hey, those deserts are dirty and dusty, a girl has to stay clean...




Nin got all dressed up to go meet Syura on the docks. She shows up, he's in some dead sexy looking armor. 2 seconds later, the armor changes back to cobalt and then... this:


I was feeling the Halloween spirit till that happened. You got a fat lip, Antonia.

Sadly forgot to get screenies when I was busy rearranging stuff in his house and he showed up with a pumpkin head on and challenged me to a duel. I have to say, it took him a while to kill me off. Feral Tenacity+HoT=you die...and pop up...and die...and pop up...and die...and pop up. Like Jason! Think I died 6x in a row before I finally keeled over.


More masks (and cute mode heh heh)




Trick 'or Treating trick:


Junon fesses up:






The meatbeast!
Which, the first time I saw, I was so distracted staring at it and laughing that I forgot to heal Junon. The good news was, no one else noticed his health going down either...including him.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home