Half Elves Against Trelly

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Ok back to screenies.

My toons are growing up too fast! I always remember a good place to go hunt nameds AFTER they're gray. /kick self

Learning to solo bigger stuff with Fala.


Bigger version

Mik has been solo'ing Emnity, the 72 named at the top of PoA. I don't get quite into the nitty gritty of encounters like he does, but, I figure if he can whack Emnity, then I should be able to kill the guys around him. I was in a group the other day that wiped out just under Emnity, and found myself the only one alive, with rez token in hand. I had to clear to get to them, and wiped on a ^^^ white. Ticked me off, so I trained back up to Emnity's perch later and went after a 71 just to see if I could. Logged in the next day and did it again. I can get the nameds in TT (except the skywatcher or whoever, due to it being a ring event & that stupid lizard. I haven't tried that a second time with the appropriate resist gear, though.), but not yet any in SoS.

Audra with her cool shades and pretty matching Animist armor.


Does this tickle? /poke


Great, now the undead are giving me lip.


I was either tired or drunk, or both, but I noticed the two sides of Venekor's door in Halls of Seeing look like profiles of the crazy tribal masks my grandparents had hanging in their living room:




Scenic shot of the bottom D'morte cave

Rei ran in and planted one on a firespitter:


Dunno what he had on his lips, but she looks stunned & he looks just a little bit unhappy (oops!):


I've been on a kick, lately, of just going around looking at things. The snakes in Sol Eye are freakin gorgeous and mesmerizing. I'm thinking about going back down there to fraps it and make a screensaver.





I found this really neat looking lock/bar mechanism down in Stormhold:


Hm does he see me?


Er, I think he does...


This writ should be for aviaks... (that's so wrong)


Fala borks up a gazer pull and explains herself:


Meg's first time soloing Varsoon. Thank god he wasn't an Inquisitor...I have a phobia of them since some T2 Priestess in Antonica beat my face into the grassy knoll about 15 times in a row. I was on ventrilo going nuts about it - Audra figured she'd save me from embarassing myself further (or traumatizing someone with the sailor mouth) and came out to save me eventually. :D Up till that point, the fight would go on and on and on and on and on and on and the @#$@# would not have a dent in her @#$@ power. I didn't have the DPS at the time to burn her down faster than she could heal (I HATE healers, it's like being a gerbil on a wheel if your stuns are down)...I was nearly banging my head on the desk in frustration. Not a great strategist, moi.

Ahem, anyway, I solo'd Varsoon nightly for a little while till it got so boring I couldn't stand it anymore. I don't understand how people farm the same spots repeatedly for ages.


Scenic Sol Eye Screenie

Sol Eye Entrance - I love that door.

We were chasing him till we finally realized it was a lost cause and gave up. The best part was a raptor that appeared to look up and track him running past like "hm should I try for that or is he just going to disappear on me?" (the perception of the mobs...)


I blame Mikial for this one.


Didn't they fix the "fish out of water" bug?


Freeport @ sunset

Oh...my.


Shag's fancy pink pants. Think a defiler was helping him emote, there.


"I'm walkin on sunshine ohhhh"


"Don't get ideas."


Fala considering making a snack of Yibbit. (don't do it! poison toad! poison toad!)


Ookep teaches me how to get on the houses in Willow Wood.


Meg hits 50 and gets her glowy pink Shadowknight hand. :) Who's idea was it to make it pink, anyway?


Gee, do you think this T4 item might be a bit broken? That chick, btw, gave me the creeps with the conversation which alternated between "I'm a noob" "I need money" and "I want to kill you." I really hope it was someone I know screwing with me.


Aw...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home