PvP round 2
^ otherwise known as "how to kick yourself 20 different ways for deleting a toon."
OTOH, Sarethi 1.0 had bad karma attached to her, so it was best to let her go and start fresh. Sarethi 2.0 is a bit of a different ballgame.
For one, I'm really trying hard NOT to level. I want to stay under (adventure level) 10 as long as possible so I can get her up in crafting with a minimum of hassle. (if your toon is under adventure lvl 10, you can't get killed by other players. You can level as much as you want as a crafter, though!)
I said "crafting" and "I" in the same sentence and the world didn't collapse. /suspicious
I think it was the billows of fire coming out of the forge that did it. Not only is fire shiny, but it's pretty...and I get to bang on things with a hammer. Who could ask for more? So I made stuff, and got her to 16 before running out of money and calling it a night. I've got blackened iron pants in the bank already, and figure I'll try to get a full set of the stuff before dinging 12. I doubt it's going to happen. I sense an accidental ding on discovery xp, and much gankage.
Edited to add - ok a tick from lvl 21 armorer and while imbueing rare chain legs yesterday, I got that ultra rare counter dealie that completes the combine, and gives you back all the ingredients. I didn't realize till I went to put the new imbued pants on the broker and found an extra pair of the pants in my bag...and panicked, thinking I'd somehow inadvertantly duped an item. Luckily my husband (crafter nerd) was nearby and jealously pointed this out. Beginner's luck, eh? And of all the places to happen, it was on a server where I have NO money and have to scrape for the fuel to craft in the first place...w00t!
Because Sarethi went armorer, I started up a second Dirge over there. Some arsemonkey already took the name Sault (!!!!) so I named her Nemain after an Irish goddess known to incite battle. She's an uber lvl...2. :D I'm debating on the crafting profession for her - alchemist or jeweler. hm. Anyhoo.
The two pics submitted to the fan art contest:

The Large Version
For those of you who don't play the game, they're just manipulated screenies. If I had the sort of skill to actually PAINT that, I doubt I'd be playing EQ. ;P

I see they've had the ratonga writing out the recipes...

Either my pets are well behaved, or I'm being shunned.

So on a whim (I blame Wispa) I decided to move Nini out of her gigantic laginfested house and have Reimani buy a big house on the Freeport side last night. I got Rei all moved out of her 3 room house and brought Fala over to help out. I get everything ready, go to purchase the new house and find... I don't have enough status. I have...oh less than half. Aaack! Granted it saved me money I realllly need to be hanging on to right now anyway, but ..phooey. So now Rei is crammed into a tiny 1 room apt in Temple Street, pondering the change in lifestyle. Her house is just crammed full of junk.
Further, most of Nini's overflow (we're not doing cleaning out the mansion) is in Falada's house. There is no walking room. :\
OTOH, Sarethi 1.0 had bad karma attached to her, so it was best to let her go and start fresh. Sarethi 2.0 is a bit of a different ballgame.
For one, I'm really trying hard NOT to level. I want to stay under (adventure level) 10 as long as possible so I can get her up in crafting with a minimum of hassle. (if your toon is under adventure lvl 10, you can't get killed by other players. You can level as much as you want as a crafter, though!)
I said "crafting" and "I" in the same sentence and the world didn't collapse. /suspicious
I think it was the billows of fire coming out of the forge that did it. Not only is fire shiny, but it's pretty...and I get to bang on things with a hammer. Who could ask for more? So I made stuff, and got her to 16 before running out of money and calling it a night. I've got blackened iron pants in the bank already, and figure I'll try to get a full set of the stuff before dinging 12. I doubt it's going to happen. I sense an accidental ding on discovery xp, and much gankage.
Edited to add - ok a tick from lvl 21 armorer and while imbueing rare chain legs yesterday, I got that ultra rare counter dealie that completes the combine, and gives you back all the ingredients. I didn't realize till I went to put the new imbued pants on the broker and found an extra pair of the pants in my bag...and panicked, thinking I'd somehow inadvertantly duped an item. Luckily my husband (crafter nerd) was nearby and jealously pointed this out. Beginner's luck, eh? And of all the places to happen, it was on a server where I have NO money and have to scrape for the fuel to craft in the first place...w00t!
Because Sarethi went armorer, I started up a second Dirge over there. Some arsemonkey already took the name Sault (!!!!) so I named her Nemain after an Irish goddess known to incite battle. She's an uber lvl...2. :D I'm debating on the crafting profession for her - alchemist or jeweler. hm. Anyhoo.
The two pics submitted to the fan art contest:
The Large Version
For those of you who don't play the game, they're just manipulated screenies. If I had the sort of skill to actually PAINT that, I doubt I'd be playing EQ. ;P
I see they've had the ratonga writing out the recipes...
Either my pets are well behaved, or I'm being shunned.
So on a whim (I blame Wispa) I decided to move Nini out of her gigantic laginfested house and have Reimani buy a big house on the Freeport side last night. I got Rei all moved out of her 3 room house and brought Fala over to help out. I get everything ready, go to purchase the new house and find... I don't have enough status. I have...oh less than half. Aaack! Granted it saved me money I realllly need to be hanging on to right now anyway, but ..phooey. So now Rei is crammed into a tiny 1 room apt in Temple Street, pondering the change in lifestyle. Her house is just crammed full of junk.
Further, most of Nini's overflow (we're not doing cleaning out the mansion) is in Falada's house. There is no walking room. :\
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home