Merry...um Frostfell!
I got a Christmas card from a chatroom buddy a couple days before Christmas that said "I don't know if there are holidays on Norrath, but happy new year from Earth."
So I sent him this one:
Happy Holidays and Merry Frostfell, from the denizens of Norrath!
Grodie said he'd pay good money to see the carpet pic changed to a scooter, so here it is (where's my check?):

The Gardener has a wicked set of duel weild swords... personally I think pruning sheers would be more fitting, but that's just me.

I suspect frogloks are used to this reaction.

Come down here!

Audra (doh still in soga, sorry ma'am), running on my dining table again.

Ooo shiny!

We got a new officer:

"I can't take him anywhere!"
"She always nags..."

Stalemate.

Venting to a friend after a close encounter with the irrational kind.

Nini - now in gnome!

Fala in her pjs, beating up on a friend's ranger alt.

Soga Nin (if I could give soga nin's hair to normal nin...hm...photoshop project)
So I sent him this one:
Happy Holidays and Merry Frostfell, from the denizens of Norrath!
Grodie said he'd pay good money to see the carpet pic changed to a scooter, so here it is (where's my check?):
The Gardener has a wicked set of duel weild swords... personally I think pruning sheers would be more fitting, but that's just me.
I suspect frogloks are used to this reaction.
Come down here!
Audra (doh still in soga, sorry ma'am), running on my dining table again.
Ooo shiny!
We got a new officer:
"I can't take him anywhere!"
"She always nags..."
Stalemate.
Venting to a friend after a close encounter with the irrational kind.
Nini - now in gnome!
Fala in her pjs, beating up on a friend's ranger alt.
Soga Nin (if I could give soga nin's hair to normal nin...hm...photoshop project)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home