Half Elves Against Trelly

Sunday, December 18, 2005

The Gigantic Catch Up Blog Post

So I've slacked badly.

There's a pile of personal stuff I could write about, but most of it is filed tamely away in "drafts" where no one has to slog through my personal garbage.

So! On to the good stuff, the screenies!



Nini visits the 80's.



Fireworks!

Nin's Ghost horse takes "ghostly" to a whole new level. The green stuff is my lvl 20 fun spell (I was trying to make the horse glow green).


Tebren surveys all that would be his from a tower in Silent City.


Everyone and their dog tries to get up there, too... no luck! :(


Awww what's better than snuggling monkeys? (before anyone suggests they're doing something naughty, I'm the monkey on the left. ~_~)


"Junon! Want to go for a walk?"


Snook's personal playmate.


Or, y'know, just be your own entertainment (Snook, again, under the influence of Xandris)...


I seem to have this effect on a lot of boys, and not in a good sexy sort of way. ;)



Yeah? Eat this, Monkey!


Napping in a friend's room:


Cateater is a smug little @#$@.


"What did you say??"
"um, nothing!"
Oops!


Everyone else does a faceplant when they're feigned...but of course, wizards have to go out with style.


Hullo, Miss Vox, the Vision.


/head in hands
/sigh
Typical Nini in action. Even with intelligence ring on. /eyeroll
In her defense (note I don't say "my" haha), she just saw fabled boots in her bag and linked 'em before examining them.








60, finally...and I did it with minimal "grinding" cuz grinding stinks! hahahaha!


Um...where's your master?


Lioren brought us a cheerleader for the fight:


What happens in officer meetings, stays in officer meetings ...or gets posted here.


Hope that carpet has NOS.


Whooo! Rocket Jump, EQ2 style:


Are they bringing Levitate to EQ2 soon? Please?


Jboots wiped us out before we even got started. Just let us sleep, man.



Gun wins the "last man standing" contest and singlehandedly brings the mob from 9% down to 3%. Ok, so the pathing was buggy, but for a templar that nukes 300? Hot damn, baby!




Backstory:
We zone into Silent City, and Teb goes to tell us an anecdotal story...in the process, he makes a reference that has the whole raid agape and ragging on him mercilessly (I ain't posting it here. LOL). The cut off line in the pic is "lol such a good sport."

You can guess the rest:



Holy Might Christmas Party gets the next blog post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home