Freakin treehuggers...
I'm going to regret this, but it's on Holy Might's main page now anyway, so might as well not spare myself.
We're all in Silent City last night heading to the raid portion of the zone. Tebren (MT) tells everyone to be careful and not pull any adds...and of course, that's the perfect jinx, so sure enough, 2 seconds later every mummy in sight is piled on us.
Mid fight we agged one of the roaming ghost trees. I cried "noooooo not the tree" in ventrilo and Tebren starts teasing me about being a hippie & a treehugger. So that was followed up with a bunch of jokes about Nini & Greenpeace, Nini the hippy, Nini and PETA, etc. etc. blah blah blah.
So, I decided to defend my honor! In text (big mistake!)...
And, dished out the mother of all typos...which Alemi thoughtfully got a screenshot of and put on our main page this morning.

So.
If you see people going around with the last name Redwood, or a pile of "wood" jokes directed at me, there ya go.
ON the bright side, they've been so amused with themselves over this that they're nearly getting killed standing around joking and laughing over the whole thing, so I may have my revenge yet! /shakefist
We're all in Silent City last night heading to the raid portion of the zone. Tebren (MT) tells everyone to be careful and not pull any adds...and of course, that's the perfect jinx, so sure enough, 2 seconds later every mummy in sight is piled on us.
Mid fight we agged one of the roaming ghost trees. I cried "noooooo not the tree" in ventrilo and Tebren starts teasing me about being a hippie & a treehugger. So that was followed up with a bunch of jokes about Nini & Greenpeace, Nini the hippy, Nini and PETA, etc. etc. blah blah blah.
So, I decided to defend my honor! In text (big mistake!)...
And, dished out the mother of all typos...which Alemi thoughtfully got a screenshot of and put on our main page this morning.
So.
If you see people going around with the last name Redwood, or a pile of "wood" jokes directed at me, there ya go.
ON the bright side, they've been so amused with themselves over this that they're nearly getting killed standing around joking and laughing over the whole thing, so I may have my revenge yet! /shakefist
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home