Unless, of course, there's a sequal.
So Nini is now back in Holy Might.
This, I'm sure, seems incredibly flakey, but to explain all of what happened is to really dig in to some iffy territory. I don't want to attack someone I don't think was anything more than a decent person who got tangled up, did some stupid chit, and just didn't see what was going on from outside his own perspective.
In short: I left HM because I was unable to do the job I was asked to do. As a sr. officer, you're, IMO, a balance between the guild and the leaders. There was an imbalance, I attempted to make the leader aware of what was throwing going wrong on his side, we locked horns.
When I logged in after this to find someone had been kicked for not apologizing in just the way the leader wanted her to (i.e. she had apologized to him, he wanted more), I realized it was useless to try to point this out, we were at a stalemate and we'd not be getting anywhere positive, so I left.
That's the short and simple version, other than, the leader also left, along with about 10 other people. The new leader in his place started gathering people into vent to try to get things back together. Everyone is back in HM now other than Gha, who left for Blackburrow server.
We're voting on new leaders today and three new leaders will be in place by tomorrow morning.
This, I'm sure, seems incredibly flakey, but to explain all of what happened is to really dig in to some iffy territory. I don't want to attack someone I don't think was anything more than a decent person who got tangled up, did some stupid chit, and just didn't see what was going on from outside his own perspective.
In short: I left HM because I was unable to do the job I was asked to do. As a sr. officer, you're, IMO, a balance between the guild and the leaders. There was an imbalance, I attempted to make the leader aware of what was throwing going wrong on his side, we locked horns.
When I logged in after this to find someone had been kicked for not apologizing in just the way the leader wanted her to (i.e. she had apologized to him, he wanted more), I realized it was useless to try to point this out, we were at a stalemate and we'd not be getting anywhere positive, so I left.
That's the short and simple version, other than, the leader also left, along with about 10 other people. The new leader in his place started gathering people into vent to try to get things back together. Everyone is back in HM now other than Gha, who left for Blackburrow server.
We're voting on new leaders today and three new leaders will be in place by tomorrow morning.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home