Grande Half Caf Nonfat No Foam Everfrost Vanilla La-oh shit.../yell
When the game sucks out your brain, you find yourself walking into a Starbucks IRL making jokes about agging the lvl 62^^^epic x 4 barrista with your drink order. He hits with 25,000 heat damage (Steam Blast [Master III]) and is immune to slashing, piercing and crushing along with a mind blowing attack speed boost thanks to his Espresso buff. Bitter Recoil and Burning Flametongue are his secondary attacks and have been known to wipe out whole raid parties. Starbucks Barristas are hardcore - there's about a million of them crammed into a tiny space, and they'll all proximity ag you and swarm if their initial attacks don't do you in first. They will pwn you.
Peaberry's Barristas are lame newb stuff. Not even worth it and they always drop shit for classes no one plays.
Dunno yet what the Starbucks Barrista drops, haven't beat one yet. /sob
Alemi carted us off to our doom (she's always finding new and creative ways to kill me**) in a seacave out in Pillars of Flame.
Bunch of rocks on the ground. Alemi: "stand back, I'm going to disband and poke 'em"
Rocks stood up. Saw us first.
And poked back. :)
SPLAT.
His name stars with a G, the rest I don't recall...so I'm calling him Garblesnatch for the time being.
It rolls...
The last thing I saw...
Ok, well actually, THIS was the last thing I saw...
After this, Alemi took us off to a desert isle, where, after arrival, just as I was thinking "oooo what pretty flowers...what a nice view..." spooky "you're about to die" music started up.
Spooky about to die, music.
/look around /panic /hide

Field trip to Silent City:

Aha, so we finally see your true shape, Syura! /digs for rat traps

/sigh

I sense a theme here. ^_^

We gear up to raid Mother-In-Law:

Oh, wrong mob, this one went down way too easy (I'm thinking...Terrorantula).

Hullo Zatan. Goodbye Zatan. Part of the perk of the expansion and all the bugged encounters is that contesteds sit for days with no ...contest. No one wants to fight them (for good reason) and, everyone is off doing DoF stuff.
This gives us more toys to play with. We ran in and gave Zatan a bonk on the head.
Guarding my Plei.

Shh, I'm trying to do yoga here...

Nin dinged 53...this whole "buy or have your spells made" thing is kinda suck... I tend to oops, forget about them till I'm 25% into the level. I do like my new nuke, and a better Thornskin... Back Into the Fray, thanks to Audra filling me in on the stats, I just had made as an Adept III off the bat. Then I found out mid-duel I can't use it on myself. Mother of... /died
My dirge is a hair from 32. I took her out and played her a bit and wasn't really feeling it, so she's kinda in storage for the time being.
My wood elf monk, Falada, however, is out of storage. Dinged her to 32 and thinking on moving her over to Holy Might. I found her the perfect voice emote that suits her personality and suddenly she's a character again instead of a paperdoll. So I bought her a house. :) Then stole all her furniture to put in Nini's new Maj Dul house.
The voice emotes went from disappointing, to annoying, to suddenly awesome as people have been experimenting and finding the ones that suit their characters.
Soulstyce's ratonga /frustrated is *hilarious*... Plei and I both asked him to make a vid of it so we can just loop him saying "Nnnnnno! I said NOs!"
So I like 'em, though sense Junon may go unhealed in raids with the "heal me...I'm hurt...kiss it make it better" voice emote. muahaha
Alemi & Death:
**case in point, yesterday, I was sitting in Shimmering Citadel (library, I assume, hell if I know my way around the joint) chit chatting in tells, minding my business...the elevator comes up, and...Alemi's on it.
She walks over, and ZONK! the duel window pops up. I'm like hey, I'm not even buffed, I'm just sitting here. I accept anyway she proceeds to kick my ass all over the room.
I die.
I think well that's not right, so I buff up and /duel.
I find out my new adept III uber heal...does not work on self. Ohhhhh ~_~ /shakefist @SOE
So, I died again (and nearly got knocked down the elevator shaft).
She /duels me yet again after this, unbuffed, just to fear me and make me run off into a wall. Arrrghhh, my nobe... /rubs face /eye water
I think I like dueling with scouts better than inquisitors. Surrreeeeee you die fast, but y'know, they usually rumple you up a little and twirl you around a bit before you die. woohoo! Makes you want a cigarette later.
Alemi just stuns the hell out of you and picks you off. It's like getting a mascara wand in the eye... just...painful. To be perfectly fair though, I had been moping and crying on her shoulder and you know how cats are about getting their fur or armor wet. ;P
Oh and then there was this time she made me run into a nest of nagas in my underwear...
Peaberry's Barristas are lame newb stuff. Not even worth it and they always drop shit for classes no one plays.
Dunno yet what the Starbucks Barrista drops, haven't beat one yet. /sob
Alemi carted us off to our doom (she's always finding new and creative ways to kill me**) in a seacave out in Pillars of Flame.
Bunch of rocks on the ground. Alemi: "stand back, I'm going to disband and poke 'em"
Rocks stood up. Saw us first.
And poked back. :)
SPLAT.
His name stars with a G, the rest I don't recall...so I'm calling him Garblesnatch for the time being.
It rolls...
The last thing I saw...
Ok, well actually, THIS was the last thing I saw...
After this, Alemi took us off to a desert isle, where, after arrival, just as I was thinking "oooo what pretty flowers...what a nice view..." spooky "you're about to die" music started up.
Spooky about to die, music.
/look around /panic /hide
Field trip to Silent City:
Aha, so we finally see your true shape, Syura! /digs for rat traps
/sigh
I sense a theme here. ^_^
We gear up to raid Mother-In-Law:
Oh, wrong mob, this one went down way too easy (I'm thinking...Terrorantula).
Hullo Zatan. Goodbye Zatan. Part of the perk of the expansion and all the bugged encounters is that contesteds sit for days with no ...contest. No one wants to fight them (for good reason) and, everyone is off doing DoF stuff.
This gives us more toys to play with. We ran in and gave Zatan a bonk on the head.
Guarding my Plei.
Shh, I'm trying to do yoga here...
Nin dinged 53...this whole "buy or have your spells made" thing is kinda suck... I tend to oops, forget about them till I'm 25% into the level. I do like my new nuke, and a better Thornskin... Back Into the Fray, thanks to Audra filling me in on the stats, I just had made as an Adept III off the bat. Then I found out mid-duel I can't use it on myself. Mother of... /died
My dirge is a hair from 32. I took her out and played her a bit and wasn't really feeling it, so she's kinda in storage for the time being.
My wood elf monk, Falada, however, is out of storage. Dinged her to 32 and thinking on moving her over to Holy Might. I found her the perfect voice emote that suits her personality and suddenly she's a character again instead of a paperdoll. So I bought her a house. :) Then stole all her furniture to put in Nini's new Maj Dul house.
The voice emotes went from disappointing, to annoying, to suddenly awesome as people have been experimenting and finding the ones that suit their characters.
Soulstyce's ratonga /frustrated is *hilarious*... Plei and I both asked him to make a vid of it so we can just loop him saying "Nnnnnno! I said NOs!"
So I like 'em, though sense Junon may go unhealed in raids with the "heal me...I'm hurt...kiss it make it better" voice emote. muahaha
Alemi & Death:
**case in point, yesterday, I was sitting in Shimmering Citadel (library, I assume, hell if I know my way around the joint) chit chatting in tells, minding my business...the elevator comes up, and...Alemi's on it.
She walks over, and ZONK! the duel window pops up. I'm like hey, I'm not even buffed, I'm just sitting here. I accept anyway she proceeds to kick my ass all over the room.
I die.
I think well that's not right, so I buff up and /duel.
I find out my new adept III uber heal...does not work on self. Ohhhhh ~_~ /shakefist @SOE
So, I died again (and nearly got knocked down the elevator shaft).
She /duels me yet again after this, unbuffed, just to fear me and make me run off into a wall. Arrrghhh, my nobe... /rubs face /eye water
I think I like dueling with scouts better than inquisitors. Surrreeeeee you die fast, but y'know, they usually rumple you up a little and twirl you around a bit before you die. woohoo! Makes you want a cigarette later.
Alemi just stuns the hell out of you and picks you off. It's like getting a mascara wand in the eye... just...painful. To be perfectly fair though, I had been moping and crying on her shoulder and you know how cats are about getting their fur or armor wet. ;P
Oh and then there was this time she made me run into a nest of nagas in my underwear...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home