All good things must come to an end.
And so, Nini has left Holy Might. I put in my "resignation" today on the boards and sent a guild email before leaving.
The decision was a personal one and I left on, as far as I know, good terms - if with bad timing. I'd like it to stay that way.
I posted this in the member's section, not sure why I didn't bother putting it in the public section, because there isn't really much private in this respect, I strongly feel what I wrote and stand behind it. The people in the guild are all good people and I'll miss sharing their tags.
Resignation.
I am sorry to say this -particularily after the guild meeting and offering to take on the responsiblities of the casual aspect of Holy Might - but I am stepping down as Sr. Officer and will be leaving the guild when I log in.
I wanted to wait for Sunday for the next officers meeting so I could get a few things that needed to be done for the website and forums wrapped up, but found I can't sit on it, I'll be too tempted to change my mind and stay. So I'm sorry for leaving things a bit of a mess in that respect, but I need to do what I feel is right.
You guys are an awesome, awesome group of people. You can't know how much I value your friendships and the support you've given me as Senior Officer when I just came flying in out of the blue and had done nothing at all to earn it.
I hope those of you who consider me a friend will keep me on your friend's list. You've honored me with your friendship, your respect, and your company, your confidences and your praise. I can't say enough how much I really dig you guys. I know we've been dysfunctional and screwy lately, but many of you are part of my EQ2 family and I hope you'll stay that way.
You have so much to be proud of as a guild... particularily in the way we hit the raiding scene. Holy crap that was amazing! I hope to see you hit the T6 content with the same energy and success.
Best of luck to you all and please know it hurts me terribly to do this, but I have to do what is best for myself and the guild as a whole. I'm in tears writing this and can't seem to get it together.
I will miss my tags. I will miss you.
Lots of love,
Nini
The decision was a personal one and I left on, as far as I know, good terms - if with bad timing. I'd like it to stay that way.
I posted this in the member's section, not sure why I didn't bother putting it in the public section, because there isn't really much private in this respect, I strongly feel what I wrote and stand behind it. The people in the guild are all good people and I'll miss sharing their tags.
Resignation.
I am sorry to say this -particularily after the guild meeting and offering to take on the responsiblities of the casual aspect of Holy Might - but I am stepping down as Sr. Officer and will be leaving the guild when I log in.
I wanted to wait for Sunday for the next officers meeting so I could get a few things that needed to be done for the website and forums wrapped up, but found I can't sit on it, I'll be too tempted to change my mind and stay. So I'm sorry for leaving things a bit of a mess in that respect, but I need to do what I feel is right.
You guys are an awesome, awesome group of people. You can't know how much I value your friendships and the support you've given me as Senior Officer when I just came flying in out of the blue and had done nothing at all to earn it.
I hope those of you who consider me a friend will keep me on your friend's list. You've honored me with your friendship, your respect, and your company, your confidences and your praise. I can't say enough how much I really dig you guys. I know we've been dysfunctional and screwy lately, but many of you are part of my EQ2 family and I hope you'll stay that way.
You have so much to be proud of as a guild... particularily in the way we hit the raiding scene. Holy crap that was amazing! I hope to see you hit the T6 content with the same energy and success.
Best of luck to you all and please know it hurts me terribly to do this, but I have to do what is best for myself and the guild as a whole. I'm in tears writing this and can't seem to get it together.
I will miss my tags. I will miss you.
Lots of love,
Nini
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home