Half Elves Against Trelly

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Screenies 18

Well the same night we had our good (laggy, few LD's but overall not bad) DFC Raid, a couple friends went on one in which one of the Templars decided to send one of the main tanks back to his home town mid raid.

Ooooops.


Then poor Falada (and the rest of our guild) ended up in a group with a guy Nini's been avoiding. Dude was a lvl 41 camping Tsanne and had told lower lvl players to bugger off when making his group, sat there with a warlock who was AFK for 2 full hours (and sat through the actual fight while we fought and died and revived and fought around him without lifting a finger, then woke up enough after the fight and the lvl 41 booted him, to hop halfway to the dragoon).

Fala, who isn't so much into mincing around the niceties like Nini, declared him a crashing bore (*yawn*), but was hobbled by the rest of the guild from jabbing her thumbs into his eyeballs while he was mentored down. *sulk*

Highlights of the camp with Sir ####### of the Whine included:

-Badmouthing the guild he just joined, complaining that one of the officers was a jackass and whining about having to do these "stupid low lvl quests"... complaining he had to camp the Creator (like no one else ever has had to do this) and that he had "two lvl 42 heritage quests on hold" so he could do this one (um, lvl 42 huh?)... wow, be still our beating hearts. Is it our problem you're choosing to do the lower lvl, lower status, lower reward quest and put off the two higher lvl, higher status, higher reward quests? No. So shut it.

-Micromanaging the rest of the group, because, you know, lower lvl automatically means you're a newb. PHEAR ME, N00BS!

-Starting a pissing match with people in OOC about camping Tsanne...shouting for people to leave the citadel and not enter it while we camp. 0_0 :
This was one of those things where we were really wanting to ding the guild to lvl 15 that night and yet, really wanted to bail and not be in a group with this nut (but then, who wants to compete with a guy 10+ lvls higher over a camp?)... kind of the equivelant of the people ducking down in the car seats and pretending they don't know the driver.

My favorite part was when he asked if anyone had food, a fury in the group sarcastically offered him summoned food and water and he's like "that's fine." uh. Go to the dock and buy some food...really, we'll wait...even that is better than summoned!

We were all grateful when that was over.


Anyway...
Screenies!

Reaaaaaaaalllly sorry about the quality of some of the images... my brightness/contrast settings are, thanks to the game, never the same 2x in a row...restarting just screws it up worse these days. I need a new vid card and and and *makes more excuses for more new toys*


We went to Nek Castle the other night to finish up Mask quest for Syura (Shadowknight who has been helping Nini tons) and Ava (guildie) and a couple of Sy's guildies. We got Everling and it was just down to 4 of us still in the castle, finishing up side quests. Ava and the other healer were working on the Aroma quest...this one ends with a mob spawn by the gates of the castle, and a chest with at least 10 items, usually a couple rares.

I've done it and really had nothing to do, so I was off wandering around in my own little world. I ended up on the staircase, looking around to set up for a portrait screenshot (dork), when something whomps me in the shoulder. I turn around and there's a pig, perched on the railing and staring me in the face with beady little eyes...and he whacks me again.

I hadn't been watching chat, and typed before I looked and realized belatedly what was going on.


I went down the stairs, they came running, but he buggered off:



I've renamed Archfiend "El Cheapo" because he drops NOTHING. Gah.



Nice shot of a giant Air Elemental on Ice Spire summit in EF

I forgot to switch to first person view, but... :Another

And another - ok, this one cracked me up...what the hell is Nini doing there? Most of the fighting pics from this battle remind me of Saturday Night Fever.

Last one of him

"And so one of your descendents, "Babar" went on to write a series of children's books..."


"No, I don't have any peanuts."


Brokenpayne dropped the ball. :*(


Isn't my ice sculpture coming along nice?




The dork in action: I didn't know about the wizzie's 45 fun spell that makes them look frozen. I thought something was bugged in our zone, and this was really nifty that Numdy was all icicle looking...I kept remarking on it "that's so cool... is he frozen on your screen too?" (*air wooshes out of ears*) I even turned myself into a lion to see if it would happen to me before Num finally told me what the deal was. grrrr *chews up his boots*

Borador, all dressed up in his uncomfortable, yet stylish, date armor. See how the fires of Lavastorm give him a pretty pink cast? aww like a Valentine Flower... *birds twitter, fawns gambol*


Rat, gnawing on my ear:


Hmph.


Husband missing...oh, there he is, that little rat... smushed under the badger:


When a girl this big says "dance" you dance. Go Sy!


All this talk about the dragon in Antonica...I was expecting a big fat dragon of yore hanging out on the cliff billowing steam...instead, I rush all the way from TS to see this scrawny little lizard scrabbling around. Bah! Underfed scrapling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home