Screenies 16
Nini's screen, for those who wanted to see how she plays. :)

Gonna smack ya face!




Is it art...or just a big ice cube?

Twins!

Dismally unpopular compared to the Burning Man festival...the Burning Elf Cookout.

Sargeant Slacker, that's who he is.

This confused Tundra Terror picked a fight with itself and just started scrambling around. No enemy ever did appear and it was still looking for something to chew on when I wandered away. (otherwise known as: The #@$!@ combat bug is so freakin bad even the mobs are getting locked)

Peekaboo, I see you!

Bless their hearts, they're so little!
(otherwise known as screenie catching Nini in the act totally slacking... as usual)

Um, how many people were in our group?

Monstrous Regiment's newest little troublemaker, Erimenthia:

Men are all alike, across the species.

Syura:Syura\/a shouts,"I am the great cornholio!"
Pleione:Pleione\/a shouts,"tp for my bunghole!"
Pleione:Pleione\/a shouts,"are you threatening me??"
Syura:Syura\/a shouts,"are you threatening me?! you cannot!"
Pleione:Pleione\/a says out of character,"tp for my bunglegreeder"
Gonna smack ya face!
Is it art...or just a big ice cube?
Twins!
Dismally unpopular compared to the Burning Man festival...the Burning Elf Cookout.
Sargeant Slacker, that's who he is.
This confused Tundra Terror picked a fight with itself and just started scrambling around. No enemy ever did appear and it was still looking for something to chew on when I wandered away. (otherwise known as: The #@$!@ combat bug is so freakin bad even the mobs are getting locked)
Peekaboo, I see you!
Bless their hearts, they're so little!
(otherwise known as screenie catching Nini in the act totally slacking... as usual)
Um, how many people were in our group?
Monstrous Regiment's newest little troublemaker, Erimenthia:
Men are all alike, across the species.
Syura:Syura\/a shouts,"I am the great cornholio!"
Pleione:Pleione\/a shouts,"tp for my bunghole!"
Pleione:Pleione\/a shouts,"are you threatening me??"
Syura:Syura\/a shouts,"are you threatening me?! you cannot!"
Pleione:Pleione\/a says out of character,"tp for my bunglegreeder"
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home