Screenies 7
Nice Quality ones from Rayn this time. (edit -damn me and my cixelsyd fingers...it's Rayn...RAYN not "ryan" sorry sorry)
Wallpaper size:
A larger, better image of Fala and Rayn on the beach.
Mischievous (guild) CoQ'ing home.
The world from inside Lilka's head:

Evac'd mid-fight:
"Woossat!" *twitch* *twitch*

Unngh! Teleportation in Norrath leaves a lot to be desired. No wonder we don't know who the father of Fala's baby is!

"If I had a million dollars...I would buy you a fur coat..."

"how long is she going to make us lay here?"
*eyeroll* "who knows...she's been a royal buttpain this week..."
"Well it's good gold at any rate..."
"I know I know...'don't bite the hand' and all that, but one more flex..."

When I was a kid, I always hoped my barbies would come to life. I don't recall ever once dreaming Ava would climb out of a painting, but hey.

"Rats I can handle, it's the damned wolves on my tent that drive me nuts."
Wallpaper size:
A larger, better image of Fala and Rayn on the beach.
Mischievous (guild) CoQ'ing home.
The world from inside Lilka's head:
Evac'd mid-fight:
"Woossat!" *twitch* *twitch*
Unngh! Teleportation in Norrath leaves a lot to be desired. No wonder we don't know who the father of Fala's baby is!
"If I had a million dollars...I would buy you a fur coat..."
"how long is she going to make us lay here?"
*eyeroll* "who knows...she's been a royal buttpain this week..."
"Well it's good gold at any rate..."
"I know I know...'don't bite the hand' and all that, but one more flex..."
When I was a kid, I always hoped my barbies would come to life. I don't recall ever once dreaming Ava would climb out of a painting, but hey.
"Rats I can handle, it's the damned wolves on my tent that drive me nuts."
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home