EQ Rump Stickers/T-shirts
"Rumble with the Nightbloods."
"Who killed Kenneth?"
"I ruined Varsoon."
"Troubadours do it fast, Dirges take it slow."
"Wood Elf - Yes!"
"How do I con to you?"
"Trelly smokes Grass."
"Buy! Buy! Buy! THINGS!"
"Bad Halfling! No Jum Jum!"
"I Nuked the Creator."
"I Tossed Hwal Rucksif."
"I Got Laid Out at DFC."
"I Mezzed Antonia."
"Wizards Do It With Fire."
"I Break for Healers."
"Furies are Fairies."
"Wardens are Bigger Fairies."
Brigand Bumper Sticker:
"Don't Let Them See You Coming!"
"I Died at the Scribe Table"
"Who killed Kenneth?"
"I ruined Varsoon."
"Troubadours do it fast, Dirges take it slow."
"Wood Elf - Yes!"
"How do I con to you?"
"Trelly smokes Grass."
"Buy! Buy! Buy! THINGS!"
"Bad Halfling! No Jum Jum!"
"I Nuked the Creator."
"I Tossed Hwal Rucksif."
"I Got Laid Out at DFC."
"I Mezzed Antonia."
"Wizards Do It With Fire."
"I Break for Healers."
"Furies are Fairies."
"Wardens are Bigger Fairies."
Brigand Bumper Sticker:
"Don't Let Them See You Coming!"
"I Died at the Scribe Table"
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home