Bad EQ pick up lines.
"Your armor is so shiny, I can see myself in your pants..."
"Call of Qeynos keeps sending me right to your bed..."
"Let's go back to my place and debuff."
"Wow! That's a huge sword, can I hold it?"
"I bet your an Alchemist, too, I feel like we have great chemistry..."
"Bard, I bet I can make you hit the high notes..."
"You're an Enchanter, aren't you... you could make me do anything..."
"A Fury, eh? I bet you're a wildcat in the sack..."
"Heh heh... just wave your magic wand, I'll follow you anywhere..."
*sets autofollow* "Say, you look like you could use a nice soothing bath..."
In Zek: "What's a nice girl like you doing in a place like this?"
"I bet everything agro's you cuz you're so hot"
"I want to be in your train."
"I'm 292/292 on my lovemaking skill..."
"You...mez...me."
"I just want to roll you up in a coalition rug, take you home and lay you all over my floor..."
Pally:
"Just let me Lay On Hands... please?"
"I've got the Virtuous Touch"
"Want to see my...holy symbol?"
"Save a horse, ride a Paladin!"
Elf:
"Big ears means big...well...you know..."
Wood elf:
"I have high agility..." *shimmy*
"Let's get ourselves censored..."
"Careful honey, you look so hot they're sure to nerf you."
"Wizards make me hot."
"Did you hear we've got mail now? I have a package for you..."
"I want to loot your chest."
"Was your father a Swashbuckler? 'Cause someone stole the stars from the sky and put them in your eyes."
"I can show you how to be a woodworker..."
Necro: "I've got a bone for you."
"Feel like collecting an Enchanted Dark Elf Bone?"
"OGRE BANG!"
Coercer: "Is it Coercion if you're willing?"
"You know you want me..."
"Call of Qeynos keeps sending me right to your bed..."
"Let's go back to my place and debuff."
"Wow! That's a huge sword, can I hold it?"
"I bet your an Alchemist, too, I feel like we have great chemistry..."
"Bard, I bet I can make you hit the high notes..."
"You're an Enchanter, aren't you... you could make me do anything..."
"A Fury, eh? I bet you're a wildcat in the sack..."
"Heh heh... just wave your magic wand, I'll follow you anywhere..."
*sets autofollow* "Say, you look like you could use a nice soothing bath..."
In Zek: "What's a nice girl like you doing in a place like this?"
"I bet everything agro's you cuz you're so hot"
"I want to be in your train."
"I'm 292/292 on my lovemaking skill..."
"You...mez...me."
"I just want to roll you up in a coalition rug, take you home and lay you all over my floor..."
Pally:
"Just let me Lay On Hands... please?"
"I've got the Virtuous Touch"
"Want to see my...holy symbol?"
"Save a horse, ride a Paladin!"
Elf:
"Big ears means big...well...you know..."
Wood elf:
"I have high agility..." *shimmy*
"Let's get ourselves censored..."
"Careful honey, you look so hot they're sure to nerf you."
"Wizards make me hot."
"Did you hear we've got mail now? I have a package for you..."
"I want to loot your chest."
"Was your father a Swashbuckler? 'Cause someone stole the stars from the sky and put them in your eyes."
"I can show you how to be a woodworker..."
Necro: "I've got a bone for you."
"Feel like collecting an Enchanted Dark Elf Bone?"
"OGRE BANG!"
Coercer: "Is it Coercion if you're willing?"
"You know you want me..."
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home