Half Elves Against Trelly

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

June 08

Ok, maybe bi-annually instead of quarterly.

So the game has fallen into a slump - many players have quit and are burnt out, either due to bugs in the raid zones causing bottlenecks and frustrations, or just flat out boredom. In our case, real life is doing it's usual thing and sucking people out right and left. Combined with a couple folks who jumped ship, we're struggling to make a full raid - hell, we're struggling to make three groups most nights.

This is rough for leadership and the guild - we're not progressing the way we'd like to, and honestly, we need better research in our corner, as I haven't had the time to do as much as *I* should, but the players we have are good folks and work hard, and they do exceptionally well considering the obstacles we deal with.

Still, I occasionally wish for a T8 version of "Labs" to run through on short nights - an easy zone with lots of trash mobs that drop relic type gear, so we can continue to gear up through the short phase. Shard of Hate is about as close as it gets and it seems the drop rate on masters went way down.

At any rate, on to the fun stuff, because rebuilds are part of the game and if you're not sick of hearing about them, likely you're sick of experiencing them!



How the heck can we caption this pic? Is she attacking her boot? Swatting a fly? Twirling? Who can say? Reimani, as ever, is a woman of grace and elegance.


Oh come ON!


Har har, Silver. ><


I keep meaning to post this on our guild forums - I laughed my ass off when I saw it (our main tank is Tactic!):


Amusing chat from another server - this guy just kills me. He keeps a column on their server boards called something like "The Awful Things Happening in Norrath" with a bunch of made up satirical "tragic" news:


So, Darkharte decided to sponsor me as a leveling tinkerer - so I could get my own danged mender bot and stop horking his all the time. I'm now 400/400 but in the process, discovered the Exothermic Manastone and Lifestones, which supply power or health to your group after blowing you the hell up.

I wanted to see if the gnomish pacemaker (which is supposed to rez you at 40% health) might survive it.





Evidently not! BUT, just for educational purposes...the lifestone zaps you with RED lightening, the Manastone zaps you with BLUE. So, if you like lightshows...



Drax was telling us, one day, about his daughter throwing stuffed toys into the ceiling fan. Mystie thought this was hilarious and jumped in to the story. Glen, however, had a cautionary tale to share, pointing out that it won't be so funny if a blade breaks free:







The food item that wtfpwnd the fan, btw, was an orange. I changed his guild notes to "I once solo'd a ceiling fan with an orange!"

I save the day with a timely evac! And she says I always try to kill her. ha!



Uh oh, here they come!


AAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!


There they go...


"Yay we got one"



One night, Rayyn was picking things up from the guild bank. I was standing at another guild bank, and started moving things while she was trying to pick them up. Oops! Did that scroll move? It turned into an amusing back and forth. I finally left her a message:


Over the next week we had a few smiley faces show up along with other notes, then someone tidied up and nuked them all. :*(


Someone was feeling eloquent... "you manage to bust free..."



Did I challenge Aska, or Aska challenge me? I forget! LOL I'm not going NEAR him now that he has his mythical. Quit while you're ahead, sister!


Aska and Diss's sekret love comes out in the open:


Fala's inner child comes out to play:


Few Lord Foul's Bane fans around the guild:


Gnome...peeking over my hotbars. o0


"I sense something...ominous..."


I don't know if I ever got around to posting these...this house in neriak is a work of art... I was seriously impressed with the color and randomness of it.




Guide armor scares nightbloods up trees.



Yes ma'am!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home