Half Elves Against Trelly

Saturday, January 20, 2007

As Norrath Twirls...

Holy Might Holiday Mayhem here.

^ to save posting a billion screenies in one shot.

So Christmas went well, other than, we lost about half of our raiding force over the holidays to real life, vanguard, burn out, etc. D'oh. Seem to be back on the upswing, though.

I got Nin capped at 100 AA with much, much help from friends. People brought out lowbie toons for mentoring anywhere and everywhere. We went on the rampage one night slaughtering T5 raid mobs... knocked out about 15 or so in a couple hours. wee! I miss the T5 raid runs.

Anyway, I hate grinding, but I do like working on AA, and you guys helped make it less painful and much more fun. Thanks!! :D

She was first in the guild to hit 100 - and, for me, that's the first time I was first at anything in the guild so I'm going to preen and enjoy it a bit. That said, some other players are in high 80's or low 90's with more than one toon, so, it's all perspective.


I got a wild hair - after the guild dinged 60, go figure - to get max faction with four of the Qeynos faction houses. Given that my faction was sitting at about 1k, that means about 320-330 writs x 4 factions... luckily they can all be done on one isle in Barren Sky, so that is my life, currently. Writs...port...run....port...writs...port...run... It is going to take forever...and all for a few house items, fancy titles and to see what the clothes look like.

Word of advice: if you ever think you might want the faction rewards? Start the writs ASAP - like, when your toon is lvl 10...15... when they're going to be close to home!


OK, SO!

Right after Christmas, I went back to my true colors:



Heh heh...




Lfay Bird's Eye View - otherwise known as: fun new places your gnomish bouncy boots can take you.

Another view

Huge traffic jam on Nek docks. A player had decided they were going to go raid in snowform, but, people were not so forthcoming on the snowforms.


My own personal Uma Thurman pet - the boys kept getting theirs killed. Proof that lesbian relationships are much better than straight, we girls won't let each other DIE!
Ok granted, to be nattering about fashion when you're rescueing her from a castle of vampires, it seems she may have already taken a couple bonks to the head.


The Uma Pet lineup (I think this is the second trip back for new pets for the boys):


Scenic:
Nin in Clockwork form in Gfay

Gus & Nin chatting in the harbor.


Mik's pig of a ...well...pig... gets into the turkey:


Er...



Tinkering with AI's = bad news! Remmy's Slambot beat the stuffing out of him.



Snarky, but unfortunately pretty close to the truth:



Recently, one player petitioned his own name: "spunkrifle" and was told it would not be changed till someone else petitioned it. So even though it's clearly against the naming policy, you're going to have him keep the name because he petitioned himself...? So I petitioned it, and, instead of a response, got a customer satisfaction survey. LOL Uy.


Digging under someone's mat for a key. I swear I was only planning to go in and clean the fridge!



Greater Faydark Screenies:
Gfay1
Gfay2
Wallpaper
Gfay4
Wispy glowy thingy...

Berserker...bohemian... embroidery nut? This guy hangs by the Forest Ruins pond, working on his cross-stitch.


Hm, Brellpops again! Uma cops an attitude.


Frosty gets the axe in the Scale Yard:


Shadows - assassin...neat freak... "I'll help kill it, but I'm not getting any of that eyeball gunk on me!"



Grats!


Scenic Antonica

Nin hits her 100th AA:


Reca gets an unexpected um... makeover? makeunder?


Glenwind, discussing his bad luck with hamsters:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home