Half Elves Against Trelly

Monday, December 04, 2006

Oh this is lovely.

Blogger and Google merge - I'm half awake, do the 'sleepy click through' routine and voulah, blogger is now merged with the WRONG FREAKIN gmail account.

Given there's about 3 of them, it's going to be a fun day when I space which one it is, and then forget all three passwords...

So.

Kelethin crashed while I was loafing around the broker tonight, so I buckled and made a Fae waiting for them to come back up. I was going to make her a monk (later to betray to bruiser) but thought...mehhhhh ranger. So ranger it is.

I fell head over heels. I like the Fae. I didn't want to admit it, but I do. I like that we can make toons with neon green hair and technicolor wings. The eyes make them look like something out of the X-files... and they come with a few good voice emotes. "You like my wings, don't you...you want to touch them?"
Also, I like it when she dies. She curls up like those little plastic fortune telling fish we used to get as kids.

This is the first toon that, not intentionally making her evil, turned out to have a naughty streak. This is good. My little poison bug. Her bio reads: "Lick my wings!" She pulls hair and bites ankles. Nemain>Tinkerbell. *POOF!* Pixie dust this, bizzatch! I'm still tempted to reroll her as a monk - just for the grins I'd get out of fighting stuff like giants. You thought your tank was hard to find before...

First, Bloke's new high hit, in DT and no, not on the easy crap.


Speaking of deadheads, Hippie Necromancer breathing down my neck (chupacabra is hubby's shammy pet)!


My little troublemaker and ray of sunshine (or is that caffiene?) is back. Doing her rendition of a caffienated spanish sportscast:


Hm, I kinda like this floor tile in Cazic Thule:


Gus: "hail the dragon"
Me: "why do I want to get punted?"
I hailed anyway.



So Nini went with Tunare as her diety of choice and got a cloak that looks like her napkin whipped around mid-rib dinner and is hanging down her back. Also, I get a wisp for a pet. Woo. Hoo. At least give him witty lines?

Fala went Marr, along with all the other lemmings, for the cool "oo I'm a giant!" cloak. Gus happened to be going the same route, so we worked on the quests together. Got our cloaks and alters & had to go check out the miracles.

Well glory be! We get horses!



I thought they were an hour, not 10 minutes!! I'm standing there waiting for the boat, goofing off, and then...*pop!* horse disappears. SO embarassing, my carriage turned back into a pumpkin in public. :(

Note to art dept: if there's no stirrups, let the toon's legs hang a bit lower. We're tucked up a bit here for riding w/o stirrups. I'll be so excited to see that fix implemented next year, thanks! :D /duck

Shiny. ^^


Living Tombs Runes (large)

Hot Tub I built Gus - you know, a nice place to soak after a long day of swashbuckling and flirting with girls.

Nin taking a break from messing up Gus's house, staring into the fire.


Falada's floating meditation pool:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home