Half Elves Against Trelly

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Not a real update.

Linking these for amusement. I have huge issues with fraps, for some reason, and so (sadly) these are horribly glitchy. I'm so so so so sorry. There, I admitted it, and apologized ahead of time, so further complainers can expect a turnip stuffed up their backside.

All between 2-5mb. Some are *old.*

Great Brell Below! That fool gnome nearly killed me! - he gives you a rocket pack and a hard hat, were we expecting sparklers? I didn't add the music, fraps picks up whatever you have goin. Next time I do this though (Reimani's comin up to that tier), I'm doing it with the gnomish stilts! BOING!

Pleione static shocks a guard. I love the gaurd's reaction.

Early on in KoS, we figure we'll test pull the epic dragon in SoS. - ok, well, we'll stand at the bottom and watch, and Mik will pull...haha

Don't hit me, hit each other! - that first hit cracks me up everytime I see it. WHAM! Right in the kisser.


The first time I saw this, I thought I was seeing things. It was late.(Isle of Aversion)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home