Half Elves Against Trelly

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Butcherblock...

Where the men are fierce, and the woman are suspect...


Generally about every night at 7 pst or so, level 60-69 chat goes bananas with thrown tomatos and popcorn flying as the usual server soap opera grinds it's gears and gets underway. It's like a nightly event.

Then someone introduces an element of goofiness, or a smackdown fails horribly, and the entertainment switches with a clang of tinny music from As The Server Twirls, over to some lunatic brand of comic relief.

There was something, one night, about donuts.

Then another about the perfect cereal...the residents of Butcherblock unaware of the Great Cereal Flameout of 2005 on Highkeep (which, sadly, I missed, but heard scraps of down the road). Granted, that may have actually been our guild chat...I just remember hearing that someone was very angry over Count Chocula or was it Lucky Charms. It was something crunchy and sugar infested!

They were both wrong, at any rate, as we all know Cocoa Krispies is the cats meow and the champion of all cocoa infused cereals. Just saying.


Saturday night's theme was the Vagina. Or "Vigina" as it were. And the pressing question: do you want your woman with...or without?

The quote that got it going (names *****'d to protect the anonymity of chatters, of course!):

"hey **** stfu if i want lip from a woman with a vigina ill shoot a tell to ****"

A wuh?

Chatter A:
"I'm still trying to figure out why he had to specify women WITH vaginas. /boggle"
Chatter B: "Wait...aren't girls without vaginas men?"
Random Chatter: "girls w/o vagina =men"
Chatter A: "if you are a woman please specify if that is with or without a vagina."
Female PC Chatter: "i definately don't have a vagina"
Chatter B: "Didn't we clarify that woman - vagina = man?"
Guildmate I Want to Strangle: "WTB hot computer neard chick, with DD breast and likes long walks !! and plays EQ2 !!!"
Chatter A: "Was that with a vagina ****?"
Me: "lol yeah you can specify now...with or without vagina." ( I typo'd here, but this is a recap, so I can fix it. nyah!)
Guildmate Soon To Be Strangled: "23/male/minn seeks female 20 - 30 with vagina!!..." (I chopped it here, it only got worse, and more traumatizing)
Random Chatter: "Ok so we have gotten into eq2 personals now? lol"
Me: "I think that was too personal"
Me: "/crawls into a corner and rocks"
Chatter B: "No, just specific"
Me: "at least he specified with vagina"
Chatter B: "exactly"
Female PC Chatter: "darn i dont have one, so i guess i don't count"
Chatter B: "like, what if a girl showed up, and he was like 'wtf, wheres your vagina'?"
Chatter C: "i'd think of somethin fast"

It was further specified over the course of the evening that woman-vagina does not, actually, equal "man" but rather woman - vagina + penis + manboobs=man.

But you know though, guys, we've seen you without your pants on due to graphic glitches and petrified orc eyes and the like.

Case in point:




I don't think you've got much room to point fingers at girls for missing their basic anatomy... it's not like you could do anything with it if you wanted to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home