Half Elves Against Trelly

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Screenies 2...7?

Help... I'm being eaten by a 3d oil spill...


Um...who is it I go to, again?




Somehow it doesn't feel like an accomplishment when the other guy is flat on his back the whole fight...


Swindled and jailed by the hamburglerrat!


"Ok we're very very naughty... ...what was it we did, again?"


Tis and Junon both are like the Sam's Club Tanks... they pull in packs of 12 or more...preferably the whole room and next door at once.


LOL Questionable whether or not I should post this here, but Grodie went through a Full Metal Jacket phase in T6 (I think he got over it...or is revving up for another one):


The HM rollarcoaster in the Bonemire.


The back story on this one:

A friend and I were out playing on our monks...we both play Furies as our mains and both of us raid and know our class pretty well.

The ^^ yellows in the pic below are fury mobs, their damage sheild buff clearly visible to us when targeted.

I took a lot of damage and had to FD after the first one was down. She took over and kept on smacking the mobs around.

I'm laying there FD'd with a sliver of health and my health is still going down. I'm thinking "do I have a dot on me?" but no, nothing on me...

Here's the logs, much better than me trying to paraphrase it:

(1145789676)[Sun Apr 23 04:54:36 2006] Casee hits an ice storm for 13 points of slashing damage.
(1145789676)[Sun Apr 23 04:54:36 2006] an ice storm's Thornstorm hits Casee for 6 points of piercing damage.
(1145789676)[Sun Apr 23 04:54:36 2006] an ice storm's Thornstorm hits YOU for 6 points of piercing damage.
(1145789676)[Sun Apr 23 04:54:36 2006] You lose consciousness!

(1145789677)[Sun Apr 23 04:54:37 2006] You regain consciousness!

(1145789677)[Sun Apr 23 04:54:37 2006] an ice storm's Thornstorm hits Casee for 6 points of piercing damage.
(1145789677)[Sun Apr 23 04:54:37 2006] an ice storm's Thornstorm hits YOU for 6 points of piercing damage.
(1145789677)[Sun Apr 23 04:54:37 2006] You lose consciousness!


I think it dawned on us both at the same time, what was going on... She FD's, we're laying around on the floor waiting for health.

(Fury damage sheild procs on the entire encounter -i.e. you hit me, my damage shield hits your whole group)

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home