Eek, dear god I'm slow.
Ok so instead of relinquishing Fala's 3 room house, I turned it into a tavern, though very much a work in progress atm. I need to make a coffee bar in there. :D I know, it's impossibly girly but I would devote 90% of my in game time to decorating and designing the houses if I could do it.
Gnomish distillery would make a good Norrathian espresso machine, right? maybe? ^^
Cloudpool lane, comin through!

The more I insist I hate frogloks, the more I'm starting to like them. I really, really love the Froglok Feign Death...flat on their backs. It looks so relaxing. LOL

Made a little bar for Grodie when decorating his house:

Made a bar for Iorn, as well.

Nin's bar has added a few pieces to it, and Fala's is turning into Cheers.
DPS FURY!

(this is a joke in regards to one guy who decided, instead of rolling a wizard, to make a "DPS Fury"... I don't think he ever did post any parses, but he'd maxed his Int out... what was more alarming there, really, was the RL pic he used in his avatar. errrr we know this is a game, right?)
"Hm, another one of these things... where are they coming from?"

Iorn: "That's a lot of turkey dinners!"

Unfortunately, my request wasn't honored, and she tried to kill me. :(

The best reason ever to do Trial of Awakening:

Best looking gi in the game, so far... Gi of the Dark Desciple is the same, though, only dark purple...so it would win...if I had one.:

Ack! Zone zone zone!! (For those of you not into T7 yet, the dragon flying in has one hell of a knockback, and we're all standing on a big open air platform on an island floating in the sky... the platform happens to also be where he likes to perch)

Um, where are your owners...?

Yet another example of useless GMs... we couldn't get to this chest in Trial 4, and the GM's told us we were SoL. Thanks SOE!
Gnomish distillery would make a good Norrathian espresso machine, right? maybe? ^^
Cloudpool lane, comin through!
The more I insist I hate frogloks, the more I'm starting to like them. I really, really love the Froglok Feign Death...flat on their backs. It looks so relaxing. LOL
Made a little bar for Grodie when decorating his house:
Made a bar for Iorn, as well.
Nin's bar has added a few pieces to it, and Fala's is turning into Cheers.
DPS FURY!
(this is a joke in regards to one guy who decided, instead of rolling a wizard, to make a "DPS Fury"... I don't think he ever did post any parses, but he'd maxed his Int out... what was more alarming there, really, was the RL pic he used in his avatar. errrr we know this is a game, right?)
"Hm, another one of these things... where are they coming from?"
Iorn: "That's a lot of turkey dinners!"
Unfortunately, my request wasn't honored, and she tried to kill me. :(
The best reason ever to do Trial of Awakening:
Best looking gi in the game, so far... Gi of the Dark Desciple is the same, though, only dark purple...so it would win...if I had one.:
Ack! Zone zone zone!! (For those of you not into T7 yet, the dragon flying in has one hell of a knockback, and we're all standing on a big open air platform on an island floating in the sky... the platform happens to also be where he likes to perch)
Um, where are your owners...?
Yet another example of useless GMs... we couldn't get to this chest in Trial 4, and the GM's told us we were SoL. Thanks SOE!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home