Screenies 24
Shin made a friend.

Falada waves g'bye to Hadari.
"I'm not c-c-cold..."

Erm, hey, that's not a real girl rat!

NO I don't have any cookies, shove off!
(this is my favorite gnoll in splitpaw.. "shhh I'm trying to listen!")

I'll let you up when you say you're sorry. /sulk
Um...Mik? /poke /poke o0

Holy Might does a public service for the Quit Smoking, Norrath! campaign...

Hm, did I leave the oven on?

Last second deodorant check...

What?

I could get used to this...

What is particularily amusing about this scene is that I didn't realize that the ogres will stand and cheer and also applaud the very incongrously placed Lucan Statue (what were they thinking...). So he bows, and I take a screenie, then amusing myself, applaud...and the npc applauds back...so I did it again...and he did it again...so I cheered...and he cheered. This went on for a couple seconds, and by stupid luck the timing was always right. I later realized they do this all darned day but it kept me pretty entertained for a few minutes!
What do you mean you see my feet? I don't know what you're talking about...

Fala looks on as Ple abuses herself in the background...


Falada waves g'bye to Hadari.
"I'm not c-c-cold..."
Erm, hey, that's not a real girl rat!
NO I don't have any cookies, shove off!
(this is my favorite gnoll in splitpaw.. "shhh I'm trying to listen!")
I'll let you up when you say you're sorry. /sulk
Um...Mik? /poke /poke o0
Holy Might does a public service for the Quit Smoking, Norrath! campaign...
Hm, did I leave the oven on?
Last second deodorant check...
What?
I could get used to this...
What is particularily amusing about this scene is that I didn't realize that the ogres will stand and cheer and also applaud the very incongrously placed Lucan Statue (what were they thinking...). So he bows, and I take a screenie, then amusing myself, applaud...and the npc applauds back...so I did it again...and he did it again...so I cheered...and he cheered. This went on for a couple seconds, and by stupid luck the timing was always right. I later realized they do this all darned day but it kept me pretty entertained for a few minutes!
What do you mean you see my feet? I don't know what you're talking about...
Fala looks on as Ple abuses herself in the background...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home