Half Elves Against Trelly

Friday, January 20, 2006

A weak update

Yep! Still a girl!


And in case I still had issues with that, the lvl 20 Brigand AQ armor fixed them:



I said it looked like bolt-ons, someone on the forums said "The Great Ape Breastplate."

Genesis had a commentator on their Terrorantula attempts not too long ago... this cracked me up:



"In the end days, the berserker shall lay down with the shadowknight, and lo, they shall be in monkey form, and it shall appear as though a ball of flames hath engulfed them... in time they shall bring forth little Berserkerknights to populate the earth."



The fun of Ventrilo, raiding, and the raid leader not seeing you're afk:


Behold, the beauty of T6 fabled armor...


Lvl 20 Lorak braves the world outside the Baubleshire to come to a T6 raiding zone.


/refrains from making a kerra "teeth" joke.




Goofing off with Photoshop and making Fala model:


This one not posted on main forum due to the horse pic, I'm sure, being copywritten -I have no source info for it (google image search) or actual copywrite info, I'm just assuming...so instead it's just posted here for fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home