OK, finally.
Some screenies again... finally!
Once again, apologies for "too light" "too dark" bs. I swear my screen is different every day and I only have myself to blame for being too lazy to fix it.
Living Tombs (off Twin Tears) in DoF
Living Tombs 2
Living Tombs again
We were running from Deserted Mines to head to another zone, and found ourselves stumped at the bell. No clicky! Not for any of us... so we stood around confused...Shock tried dancing, but no luck! I can't remember if we all called back or it eventually started clicking, but it was a group "wtf" moment that amused me.

Booze...but no...cup. :(

Screwing around with a screenie in photoshop and... omg! Charlie Sheen!

Fala's charms not only fail on the Blades...

But it appears she wasn't supposed to be out without a burka.

Another "well hello Vision of Vox" moment goes south:


Ok so dueling is not anywhere near as bad for Nini as I expected it to be. It's working out pretty evenly between wins and losses... but I found that dueling scout classes is a HUGE mistake with Nin. Adven killed her in seconds - the rangers can be cripped a bit by staying close to them so they can't get distance and kite, but... yeow, if you can't move and cast, lookout!
Gussy (swashbuckler) clobbered Nin as well. I wasn't quite sure how to go about tackling him...turns out I didn't stand a chance.

My wins, I think, have more to do with people being unfamiliar with fighting a fury than any sort of skill, but I've managed to knock down a couple paladins, a berserker, a guardian, a wizzie (ooooooo he nearly kicked my *ass* though in one freakin hit and he did get me on the second round, but it was close!), a conjurerer (I think wrong choice of pet there - the tank pets, you can just ignore and get to the caster... a casting pet may play out differently).
So I'm pretty surprised with it - I've found a couple tricks to the tanks, but not enough to say I could beat them steadily -I think much relies, again, on them not having fought a Fury before.
ahhhhhhh the water is soooooo cooooooooooool....
Once again, apologies for "too light" "too dark" bs. I swear my screen is different every day and I only have myself to blame for being too lazy to fix it.
Living Tombs (off Twin Tears) in DoF
Living Tombs 2
Living Tombs again
We were running from Deserted Mines to head to another zone, and found ourselves stumped at the bell. No clicky! Not for any of us... so we stood around confused...Shock tried dancing, but no luck! I can't remember if we all called back or it eventually started clicking, but it was a group "wtf" moment that amused me.
Booze...but no...cup. :(
Screwing around with a screenie in photoshop and... omg! Charlie Sheen!
Fala's charms not only fail on the Blades...
But it appears she wasn't supposed to be out without a burka.
Another "well hello Vision of Vox" moment goes south:
Ok so dueling is not anywhere near as bad for Nini as I expected it to be. It's working out pretty evenly between wins and losses... but I found that dueling scout classes is a HUGE mistake with Nin. Adven killed her in seconds - the rangers can be cripped a bit by staying close to them so they can't get distance and kite, but... yeow, if you can't move and cast, lookout!
Gussy (swashbuckler) clobbered Nin as well. I wasn't quite sure how to go about tackling him...turns out I didn't stand a chance.
My wins, I think, have more to do with people being unfamiliar with fighting a fury than any sort of skill, but I've managed to knock down a couple paladins, a berserker, a guardian, a wizzie (ooooooo he nearly kicked my *ass* though in one freakin hit and he did get me on the second round, but it was close!), a conjurerer (I think wrong choice of pet there - the tank pets, you can just ignore and get to the caster... a casting pet may play out differently).
So I'm pretty surprised with it - I've found a couple tricks to the tanks, but not enough to say I could beat them steadily -I think much relies, again, on them not having fought a Fury before.
ahhhhhhh the water is soooooo cooooooooooool....
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home