Half Elves Against Trelly

Friday, August 26, 2005

WTB Slacker Master I, paying top plat

Nin wtf is up with the blogs lately?

Well I've been running my arse off between playing 3 different characters and trying to still be an asset in HM.

I took sort of a mini-break earlier this week and went to play my healer on Test for a bit... there's an xp bonus on test that makes leveling pretty easy, so she hit 19 pretty fast and will probably ding 20 within an hour when I play her again. I made her a Fury so I could get an idea of the changes before they hit...seems like many had the same idea because out of the 100 or so people on the entire server (tiiiiiny population) there's always a few Furies on instead of like, 1...2.... She's the darkest dark elf I've ever seen in the game. Black eyes, black hair, purple-black skin. She should have been a rogue now that I think of it.

I'm loving the new nukes but my heals are iffy - but adept 1s are hard to come by on test so I can't say for sure how good or bad she is -and at 19, you know nothing, really, anyway.



Holy Might has not so much been working on the raiding game as they've been tackling it like linebackers on a row of practice dummies. Drayek, Zalak and Rognog are now pretty much routine and Drayek we can bang out with a bit over 2 groups. Meeting of the Minds is getting routine as well (I hate the sound of screeching metal...). The drakota's for Deception are on and off tough but we do those with smaller raids usually. We're still getting creamed in Firemyst Gully and haven't tried Trembler yet. Alemi is an awesome raid leader, though, so I suspect we'll get them soon.


The guild has grown insanely fast, everyone seems to get along ok. A few clashes here and there but they're pretty minor in the grand scheme of things. I'm making an ass of myself trying to draw people out on the forums, and still irrationally hating Mambo for being one of the most counterintuitive piece of software ever (so if you wonder why HM's frontpage looks incomplete...well it's because it is).

Oh...and Jivemonkey came back! Woo!! He just logged in one night and I nearly fell out of my chair, bailed on my writ group and took off to go do a wriggly puppy impression.
A few days before Jive turned up, Starshue showed up again as well. Star is one of the members (now sr officer) in what remains of Monstrous Regiment and had been missing for a couple months as well, so I was surprised (and happy!) to see him back.
It would be way cool (though shocking) if Tris, Drax or Sunwalker turned back up again. All three are still missed but OTOH, I'm kinda proud of 'em for not getting sucked into the life vacuum that EQ can be.

Anyway shut up Nin, this stuff isn't interesting, get to the screenies!

Well sadly either I'm a doof and hit the wrong button, or some of my screenies vaporized. Had some cool wallpapers, so I'm a bit cheesed off now.

Nin, trying to beguile an innocent Shadowknight. ^_^


Xandris (our chanter), jinxes himself!




Annnnnd probably not who Gha was expecting to leap into his arms at the end of a raid...


Ugh, something in my eye... oh wait, it's my thumb.


Zalak Raid screenie

Pardon us, coming through..


pre-raid antics.


Flagdad's runes happened to show up in a screenie from the vox res, so I thought I'd add 'em...since they're cool.


Vox Wallpaper

Pretty much what's left of MR:


What, there's room up here for more...


Gha posted a screenie of him and Flag up on the inn in Qeynos Harbor. I hate it when someone finds a way to scramble up on something and I either a. didn't know how or b. didn't think to try... so I had to go figure it out. Eventually someone from Chosen happened by that Gha had showed, and he showed me the trick. I like climbing things. ;P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home