Screenies 5
"Nin, did you just yank my braid?"
"No!"

*Grrrr*
"Swear!!"

Deadly quicksand traps in the deceptively cheery Baubleshire:

Note to Bellatrix: Get off the bed, THEN stand up.

"Eru, are you and your zombie having a special moment?"
"Yes"
"He's afraid of the dark."

"I know honey, I don't like the big monsters either..."


More Caltorsite exercise outings with Fala:

So hard to keep them motivated. Sometimes they just lash out...

The Great Griffin Race...that Rayn claims Fala didn't win, but she did! She did!
Rayn in the lead, Pink behind him, and Fala closing up the rear with a late start.

Pink's griffin had a near wipeout and a fumble & Fala was able to sneak past:

Closing in on Rayn for the lead!

Rayn's griff spooked and dumped him in the corn fields...and Fala gains the lead!
Homestretch!

"I did so win!"
"You did not."
"Yes I did!"

"Well I killed those gnolls."
"No you didn't."
"Yes, I did!"
"No, not really..."
~_~

"Is it really "winning" to beat an orc at strip poker?"

"Nooo Pink!" *jumps*

Nin cavorting with the dark side. ^_^

"Nooo! Pink! Don't do it!"

"Shrub! I will kill it!"

Somedays I wake up and think...why didn't I drink that V-8?
"No!"
*Grrrr*
"Swear!!"
Deadly quicksand traps in the deceptively cheery Baubleshire:
Note to Bellatrix: Get off the bed, THEN stand up.
"Eru, are you and your zombie having a special moment?"
"Yes"
"He's afraid of the dark."
"I know honey, I don't like the big monsters either..."
More Caltorsite exercise outings with Fala:
So hard to keep them motivated. Sometimes they just lash out...
The Great Griffin Race...that Rayn claims Fala didn't win, but she did! She did!
Rayn in the lead, Pink behind him, and Fala closing up the rear with a late start.
Pink's griffin had a near wipeout and a fumble & Fala was able to sneak past:
Closing in on Rayn for the lead!
Rayn's griff spooked and dumped him in the corn fields...and Fala gains the lead!
Homestretch!
"I did so win!"
"You did not."
"Yes I did!"
"Well I killed those gnolls."
"No you didn't."
"Yes, I did!"
"No, not really..."
~_~
"Is it really "winning" to beat an orc at strip poker?"
"Nooo Pink!" *jumps*
Nin cavorting with the dark side. ^_^
"Nooo! Pink! Don't do it!"
"Shrub! I will kill it!"
Somedays I wake up and think...why didn't I drink that V-8?
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home