Screenies 4
"What were we hiding from, again?"
"Beats me..."

"I'm meeting a gnome for lunch..."

One of these things, is not like the others...

Pink, busted vamping up the Nettleville.

"Sweetie, I know you want to go everywhere with your sparkles, but things out here will EAT you."

Tip: Don't fall down around lions, it startles them & triggers the predator/prey instinct.

"What are you looking at me for? I don't know how he got stuck in there, YOU get him out."

Drax and Nin explore Nektulos late one night.

Come up, Yutaji!

Suddenly feeling like Roy...

But, Roy didn't have Starfall.

"Well, I don't know... I don't see any dragon...I'll sit up here and watch for it.."

Eruces sports the latest in Freeport Necromancer fashion: a beehive.

So embarassing when those cross shore breezes catch your skirts..

Summer brings serpents into the tradeskillers. This one offered me a bright shiny apple. >
I don't know why, but I just don't feel very safe...

"One snowcone, please."

This would be a great action pic, if it weren't for the fact that I'm stuck mid-air.

The last time I ever saw Sunwalker. :( It just doesn't pay to sit on strange statues.

Aww, must...kiss...nose...

Family of lashers on their way back from a refreshing Player Chase Outing.

Tris explores his female side:

Then has an identity crisis all together:

"Grinnins ahead...got your sword?"
"yep"
"Sheild ready?"
"yep"
"Food?"
"yep"
"Nikes?"
"yep, laced up"
"Well your hair looks *great*...you go first..."
"What?...no!"

The Antonican Arboreal wolf:

"That gnome lunch picnic went well, didn't it? I'm pleased..." *swish swish*

"TRAIN!"

Spring Break in Qeynos:

"Did that tree just move?"
"I didn't see anything..."

"Here we are at the beach...what bird? I don't see any bird..."
"Beats me..."
"I'm meeting a gnome for lunch..."
One of these things, is not like the others...
Pink, busted vamping up the Nettleville.
"Sweetie, I know you want to go everywhere with your sparkles, but things out here will EAT you."
Tip: Don't fall down around lions, it startles them & triggers the predator/prey instinct.
"What are you looking at me for? I don't know how he got stuck in there, YOU get him out."
Drax and Nin explore Nektulos late one night.
Come up, Yutaji!
Suddenly feeling like Roy...
But, Roy didn't have Starfall.
"Well, I don't know... I don't see any dragon...I'll sit up here and watch for it.."
Eruces sports the latest in Freeport Necromancer fashion: a beehive.
So embarassing when those cross shore breezes catch your skirts..
Summer brings serpents into the tradeskillers. This one offered me a bright shiny apple. >
I don't know why, but I just don't feel very safe...
"One snowcone, please."
This would be a great action pic, if it weren't for the fact that I'm stuck mid-air.
The last time I ever saw Sunwalker. :( It just doesn't pay to sit on strange statues.
Aww, must...kiss...nose...
Family of lashers on their way back from a refreshing Player Chase Outing.
Tris explores his female side:
Then has an identity crisis all together:
"Grinnins ahead...got your sword?"
"yep"
"Sheild ready?"
"yep"
"Food?"
"yep"
"Nikes?"
"yep, laced up"
"Well your hair looks *great*...you go first..."
"What?...no!"
The Antonican Arboreal wolf:
"That gnome lunch picnic went well, didn't it? I'm pleased..." *swish swish*
"TRAIN!"
Spring Break in Qeynos:
"Did that tree just move?"
"I didn't see anything..."
"Here we are at the beach...what bird? I don't see any bird..."
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home