Screenies 1
Onna, Rayn and Nin bring the petting zoo to the tradeskillers:

Sunwalker gets worked by the worked work bench...

Ava vamps it up in the Commonlands, surprisingly sprite after being beat to death by a lvl 42^^^ x4 raid mob.

Nin serenely admires the view in Commonlands... out of sight, Drax scrambles to get up on the rocks. ;)

Nini takes Emeril's advice & drops superheated rocks on a lasher for quick cooking and ultra juicy results! BAM! (ok, more like a gentle poke with that gigantic, uber -50 nuke ;))

Eh, lines are too long, I'll come back:


"So, I was fishing and I got a bite..."

Pel hangs out with a big friend:

Giantism in WW:

"Are we there yet? Seems like we haven't gone anywhere at all..."

Nin... honey...what is this "borg" nonsense you're rambling about?
Sunwalker gets worked by the worked work bench...
Ava vamps it up in the Commonlands, surprisingly sprite after being beat to death by a lvl 42^^^ x4 raid mob.
Nin serenely admires the view in Commonlands... out of sight, Drax scrambles to get up on the rocks. ;)
Nini takes Emeril's advice & drops superheated rocks on a lasher for quick cooking and ultra juicy results! BAM! (ok, more like a gentle poke with that gigantic, uber -50 nuke ;))
Eh, lines are too long, I'll come back:
"So, I was fishing and I got a bite..."
Pel hangs out with a big friend:
Giantism in WW:
"Are we there yet? Seems like we haven't gone anywhere at all..."
Nin... honey...what is this "borg" nonsense you're rambling about?
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home